This post is Sponsored by CVS/pharmacy but my opinions are 100% my own!
Essence of Beauty, CVS/pharmacy’s #1 best-selling fragrance and body care line, just launched a new Fine Fragrance Collection crafted by international master-perfumers this month.
The custom fragrances offer a transporting experience and an easy indulgence for the everyday woman at an affordable price ($2.99-$12.99 at www.EssenceofBeauty.com and CVS/pharmacy locations nationwide), and include the following scents:
- Secret Woods – inspired by Le Chaperon Rouge (Little Red Riding Hood), features red apple, pomegranate, jasmine petals, and vanilla musk
- Forever Paris – bringing to life Robert Doisneau’s famous photo of a kissing couple, features cassis, Parisian roses, French vanilla, and amber
- Wind Kissed – clean floral embodies the exciting start of a bright new season, features cotton flower, blackberry, mimosa, and white amber
- In The Tropics – an ode to Bali, features a tropical blend of juicy pomelo, pink grapefruit, agave flower, and sandalwood
Each scent is available in Fine Fragrance Body Mists, Bath & Shower Gels, Body Lotions, Body & Hand Creams, and Travel Collections, and the formulas contain nourishing oils, antioxidants and vitamins to help protect and hydrate skin. Products are free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, and gluten.
I received some of the In The Tropics Essence of Beauty products for my review. I choose this scent because it reminds me of summer and while I’m enjoying the fall weather we have had recently, I am also trying to hold on to the last bits of summer as much as I can. This scent just always puts me in the warm weather mode!
I love that these are free of dye and paraben and how great they make my skin feel. The body lotion is so smooth and didn’t leave my hands feeling greasy at all. The scent is light enough to not be overpowering but yet there. I love using this right after a shower to make sure my skin stays soft. And now that the summer months have come to an end, I need some help keeping my skin soft. I have a feeling this will work well this winter!
I also received the body mist which I like to use in the middle of the day to refresh my skin. It dries quickly and seems to have a little more of the grapefruit in it than the lotions do. But that’s good because it sort of ‘wakes’ me in the middle of the day.
The bath and shower gel also smells slightly different and almost a bit sweeter. The entire bathroom smells so good when I use this and a few times my daughters noticed and asked me what I sprayed! And my husband likes it when I take a shower at night and use the In The Tropics bath and shower gel because he says my skin smells so good when I get in bed. That right there is good enough reason to use this more often.
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a set of In The Tropics Essence of Beauty – Body Lotion, Body Mist, Hand & Body Lotion and Bath & Shower Gel.
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click through to the site to enter the giveaway.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.