If you haven’t tried a Cook’s Ham you are missing out! I was introduced to them earlier in the Fall and ever since then it’s all my mother and I buy when we get hams. What I love most about them is they don’t seem to be as salty as some hams.
They have lots of recipes here on their website of great ways you can either use the entire ham, or the leftovers! I love leftover ham and so does my 5 year old. We like it either cold or hot. She keeps asking me to make a ham again, that’s how much she enjoys it.
You can also find tips on handling, carving or storing your ham at the Cook’s website.
Cook’s Hams are not sold everywhere. Check their store locator for a store near you. And if your store is not listed check there anyways because I’ve found it in a few places that are not on the store locator.
The great people of Cooks Ham have offered to give (2) Frugal RI Mama reader’s a chance to try their own Cook’s Ham this Holiday Season!!! The winners will each receive (1) one coupon for a FREE Cook’s Ham (up to $30).
How to Enter: Just leave me a comment telling me you’d like to win. That’s it!
Extra Entries: Once you do the mandatory entry, you can enter up to 7+ more times by doing any or all of the following:
- Mandatory Entry!!! Visit the Cook’s Ham Website and check out their recipes. Tell me what recipe you’d like to try. That’s it!
- Follow me on twitter
- Sign up for my RSS feed (or add me to your favorite reader)
- Tweet about the giveaway and include @frugalrimama – (you can tweet once a day)
- Blog about this giveaway
- Comment on any other post on my blog (can do once a day) then leave a link here to your post (other Giveaway posts do NOT count)
- Become a Fan of Frugal RI Mama on Facebook
Giveaway Details: Open to US residents only. This giveaway will end Saturday, December 12th at 8:00 AM EST. The winners will be picked by Random.org and announced later that day and they will have 24 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.