Are you searching for a snack for the kids that tastes good and is good for them? Yoplait Kids yogurt is the perfect solution with 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt. With its thick and creamy texture that will hug your little one’s spoon, you won’t have to worry about a sticky mess to clean up afterwards. It also contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors, so you can feel good about serving it to your kids.
In addition, Yoplait Kids is a good source of vitamin D and, according to two new studies that provide the first national assessment of the crucial nutrient in young Americans, millions of U.S. children have disturbingly low vitamin D levels, possibly increasing their risk for a variety of health concerns, including bone problems. About 7.6 million children, adolescents, and young adults have vitamin D levels so low they could be considered deficient. It can be challenging for growing kids to get enough vitamin D because this nutrient is only found naturally in very few foods; however Yoplait Kids makes it a little easier to incorporate a delicious source of vitamin D and calcium in your child’s diet.
Giveaway: General Mills and My Blog Spark have generously offered to give (2) two lucky Frugal RI Mama readers a chance to try out Yoplait Kids yogurt along with a Yoplait Less Sugar, More Fun prize Pack! The winner’s will receive the following:
- A coupon for a FREE Six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt**
- A travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go)
- A fun spoon that changes colors in warm water
- A reusable place mat with games to keep the kids happy while snacking
- And a fuzzy tangle puzzle for some after-snack fun
**The coupon offer for a free six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt is not valid in some states, including Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.
How To Enter: To enter all you have to do is tell me you’d like to win! That’s it.
Extra Entries: Once you do the above you can enter up to 5 more times by doing any of the following:
- Share how you make snack time fun for your kids
- Follow me on twitter
- Sign up for my RSS feed (or add me to your favorite reader)
- Tweet about the giveaway and include @frugalrimama – (you can tweet once a day)
- Become a Fan of Frugal RI Mama on Facebook
Giveaway Details: Open to US residents only. This giveaway will end Saturday, December 12th at 1:00PM EST. The winners will be picked by Random.org and announced later that day and they will have 24 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.