If you aren’t familiar with Mr. Rebates then you are missing out on getting rebates on just about all your online shopping! Mr. Rebates is a website that will give you cash back on your online purchases when you shop through their website. They also offer coupons/discounts that you can combine with the cash back.
When you first join Mr. Rebates they will give you$5 to start off your account. It’s FREE to join so really you have nothing to lose. At the end of the month you can cash out as long as your balance is at least $10 and you’ll receive your payment after the first of the month.
Here’s the deal with Restaurant.com:
You will receive 80% off your total order at Restaurant.com and you’ll also receive 25% cash back from Mr. Rebates. The deal gets even better if you are a new member because Mr. Rebates will give you $5.00 for FREE just for joining.
How can you get a FREE Gift Certificate?
Purchase a $25 Gift Certificate
Your price at 80% off = $5.00
You receive 25% cash back from Mr. Rebates = $1.25
You receive the New Mr. Rebates Member bonus = $5.00
You spent $5.00 but your getting $6.25 from Mr. Rebates so your $25 Gift Certificate is FREE plus you made $1.25. Not a bad deal at all.
Here is what you do:
- Sign up for Mr. Rebates or Log into your Account.
- Search Mr. Rebates for Restaurants.com.
- Click on the 80% off link. (this will bring you to Restaurants.com, if you don’t go there through Mr. Rebates you won’t receive your rebate, they track you clicks and know you are shopping there.)
- Enter coupon code NAPKIN when you check out.
- Pay for your Gift Certificate. There is a note on Mr. Rebates that if you use paypal to pay for your certificate you will not receive your 25% cash back, it must be with a credit card.
- That’s it! Once your transaction with Mr. Rebates has been verified (can take about 30 days) then your cash back will be available for you to withdraw.
The 80% coupon code NAPKIN ends Tuesday, July 28th so if you want to use it move fast!
Any questions? Let me know and I’ll try to help. I’ve been using Mr. Rebates for a while now and I’ve been paid by them twice already and I’m expecting another payment next week.