I’ve been making a list of some sites I want to share with my readers and before it gets to big I thought I’d finally write about them. These are sites that I’ve either come across in my web surfing or I’ve been sent the links to share with you. I think they are pretty interesting so if your vegging out online this weekend (while it rains here in RI boo hoo) check them out and let me know what you think.
- Beat My Price – When shopping online this site will give you price comparison on just about any item you are looking to buy. It’s free and really easy to use. Just enter the name of the product you found, the URL of the item and price to beat. Then you’ll get a list of where you can find it for less. This is very handy when shopping online. Try it out and see for yourself. I’m sure you’ll agree.
- ffwd – This is a very interesting idea. YouTube is becoming more and more popular. You can find tons fo videos on there and probably even spend all day just watching video after video. ffwd is a website that has widgets of videos that you can embed into your website or blog for your readers enjoyment. You can select a specific topic so only videos of that sort will show. So if you have a cooking site, you can put up videos with cooking content. If you have a site about parenting or your kids, you can put up videos that are about parenting or about children. It’s a pretty cool tool to add to you site that will keep your readers coming back for more. Check it out and let me know what you think.
- InStyleBelly – An online consignment store for stylish maternity cloths. You barely even wear maternity cloths for 9 months so why pay full price, right? And then after your done having babies you can sell your cloths and you’ll receive 50% of what they get for it. Easy money since they do all the work for you. They will even reimburse you up to $10 for inbound shipping. It’s a really cute website with some really nice cloths so stop by and check it out.
- Family Fun Fridays – Are you looking for a way to have fun with your family for under $10?? Check out Moms by Heart for some great ideas. This is a new feature so if you have anything to add I know she’ll like that.
- Free Shipping.org Blog – Each day you’ll find valuable tips and money-saving ideas from some of the web’s foremost deal-hunters, savvy shoppers and cost-conscious bloggers.
- Coupon Sherpa – An iPhone or iPod Touch application that will give you coupon codes directly on your phone to use in-store. Pretty cool and it’s hard to forgot to bring those coupons with you when you shop, if they are in your phone, right?