Right before the holidays I hosted a giveaway that was sponsored by American Express Small Business Saturday. The winner of the $250 Gift Card was….
Entry #600 Jessie C.
Jessie was contacted and has claimed the prize. Thanks to all who entered, we had over 1200 entries!
American Express has a membership rewards program I wanted to briefly share with you. It doesn’t cost anything, and you earn points that you can cash in for rewards. Now I’m not saying you should use a credit card, but some people are very responsible with their credit card use and if you are, you may as well earn rewards with it. The launched their Membership Rewards 20 years ago and it was the first of it’s kind program which they continue to innovate. It offers more than a million rewards from over 500 brands.
The best way I think to utilize their program is to use your American Express card for everyday items that you are already purchasing like gas, groceries, and for your monthly bills, like your phone and your cable bill. If you use the card to pay all those, you’ll earn points and then you’ll just have one bill to pay each month. It can be very helpful in budgeting your money.
However, make sure you have the money to pay for the items you use!
Here are some highlights of the American Express Membership Rewards programs are….
- Points Don’t Expire! You can use them whenever you’d like and they don’t expire – ever! There is also no limit to how many you can earn.
- Earn Rewards with a Few Points! You don’t have to have 10,000 points to earn rewards. You can earn on as few as 1,000 points – which will get you a Gift card to Old Navy, Bath & Body Works and more!
- Travel Your Way! You can use your points to book flights, hotels, cruises and vacation packages. And there are no seat restrictions or black out dates!
- Find Great Deals! You can earn bonus points by shopping online and you can use points to save on your purchases.
- More Choices To Use Points! I love this part – you can link your membership rewards account to your amazon or Ticketmaster account and use your points to make purchases there!
- Redeeming is Easy! It’s super easy to redeem your points. Just head on over to MembershipRewards.com to check your balance, choose your reward and click redeem!
DO you use a Rewards Credit Card? What kind of rewards do you like to receive?