Welcome to my blog, I’m so excited you stopped by! Your probably wondering what you can find here. Here is a little bit of a review of what I have. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all!
My goal for this blog is to help people save money on everyday items. Not everyone has the time to look in all the ads, check out what’s on clearance, find the coupons or even go from store to store. On my blog I try to give you the information you need to make your planning easier. I love helping people save money and I love writing on my blog. I may not be the best writer but I love what I do and I love the people I’ve met doing it.
- Every weekend I post the best weekly sales at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreen’s along with coupon match-ups and where you can find the coupons. This will save you time to find the BEST deals and all the FREE stuff. Just about every week there are a few things for free and I’ll show you how to get them.
- If there are good deals at other local stores like Staples, Office Max, JCPenny, Sears etc, then I will post those as well on Sunday.
- During the week you’ll find the best deals at Walmart & Target as well.
- On Wednesday or Thursday you can find the Sunday Coupon Preview. You can plan ahead by knowing what coupons will be in the Sunday paper.
- I love giving things away and I have PR people knocking down my door to give me FREE stuff for my readers and to do cool reviews. You can find Giveaways, Product Reviews and even a Gift Guide here at Koupon Karen.com.
- You can find some of the HOTTEST printable coupons here. If I see them on the web or I receive an email with a link I will tell you about it. It will save you time finding them on your own.
- I also love sharing Freebies as I find them. Sometimes they are free samples, sometime free products, sometimes free services. But either way they are FREE!!! Almost always you will get a high value coupon with a free sample which is a nice added bonus.
- If I find a SMOKING HOT deal during the week I will share that as well. I post several times a day so you should check back often.
- I love shopping and saving online and when I find a good deal I share those too. Can you tell this blog is about deals, deals and more deals!
- I also earn rebateswhen I shop in stores and online and I explain how I do that too!
- In my spare time I enjoy taking online surveys so I also share those with my readers. These are legitimate companies that I’ve been paid by.
- I’ve also found a few other ways to make some extra cash online.
- I love sharing Frugal Ideas, with my readers too!
- Every Monday I have a “Monday Madness Giveaway” post where other blogger’s come and post links with their giveaways. Hope you win something!
- New to couponing? Check out this post to help you get started.
There is so much more but it’s hard to list everything but these are the most important things I do. If you could take a moment and take my reader’s survey I’d really appreciate it. If I know a bit about my readers, it’s easier for me to bring them what they want and need. It’s all anonymous.
If you have a question about saving money/being frugal/using coupons or really anything you can fill out this form and I’ll either get back to you personally or I’ll write a post about the topic.