This is Day 5 of my Birthday Giveaway Week and here is Giveaway #5.
I’m sure that you are all familiar with Lysol and have probably used it at least once while cleaning. Lysol is great for cleaning and also it’s ability to kill germs. But did you know that
Lysol is available as a resource for moms who have questions or concerns about health?
- Check out the Germ Information Center at Lysol.com, which covers all of the germ basics and has a down loadable Healthy Habits Activity Booklet. The Home & Family section also has a variety of resources ranging from a room-by-room run down on how to effectively clean your home, nutrition and safety info, and child care tips for new moms.
- The CDC and Reckitt Benckiser (producers of Lysol) established “An Ounce of Prevention” campaign to provide consumers with information as well as practical and useful tips on preventing infectious diseases. Explore everything the campaign has to offer at www.cdc.gov/ounceofprevention.
- Lysol published the “Looking After You” series of booklets, which provide practical information and tips for keeping you and your children healthy from pregnancy through childhood. These booklets are available for download at www.lysol.com/germ-information-center/resources/.
LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray can kill the Rhinovirus, Influenza and other cold-causing germs left on keyboards, telephones, doorknobs and all commonly touched surfaces and is available in a variety of scents. It is sold in the household cleaning aisle of food, drug, mass and convenience stores nationwide.
I’ve been spraying this all over the house the past week because I caught a cold from my 2 year old and I didn’t want my 4 year old to get sick too. Nothing worse then taking care of sick kids when you are sick. It seems to have done it’s job because she didn’t catch anything, yet!
The great people at Lysol have offered to give two (2) Frugal RI Mama readers a 12.5 oz can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray and a print copy of the “Looking After You” series.
Here is how you can enter:
- Tell me what you do to help keep germs from spreading in your house
- blog about this giveaway
- tweet about this giveaway
- follow me on twitter
- follow my blog, get my emails, add me to google etc
Please leave me a separate comment for each entry for them to count. Also, don’t forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win! This giveaway will end Friday, June 12th at 11:59PM EST and the winners will be announced the next day. They will have 48 hours to claim their prize’s or I will pick new winners.