Have you heard of Eebee? He is a cute little guy that babies and toddlers love. Actually my preschooler loves him too! We’ve been watching Eebee’s Adventures for a couple of years and really enjoy his show. He’s just like a baby and on each show he is exploring and learning the same way a baby does. He has all sorts of adventures with shapes, letters, sounds and so much more. Each show encourages active learning and is filled with real world situation.
My daughter’s favorite one is when they are playing with water. They just keep filling different size cups with water and he’s learning that not every cup holds the same amount of water. It’s fun watching him explore and learn.
From the website:
eebee’s adventures are designed to engage you and your baby with rich play experiences that provide powerful lessons that memorizing letters, numbers, colors and shapes simply can and do not. Watching and, importantly, “doing” eebee’s adventures will allow you and your baby to see and learn first-hand what happens when you explore a crinkly, crunchy, smooth and bumpy paper mountain or roll, bounce, bop, bang, slide and toss your way around a world of balls and ramps. We know that when your child is playing, she is actively trying to figure things out about objects and people—why did that ball roll and the block slide? How did he do that? Why did that happen?… The questions, theories and solutions just continue to evolve as your child develops and masters a myriad of critical physical, social and intellectual skills—playing and learning about how the world works and he works in it. Every parent can recount a time when their infant headed straight for that curtain to give it a pull; or happily opted to tear the wrapping paper rather then engage with the gift; or tried and tried to get the round peg into the square hole; or simply offered you whatever was in their hand.
You can catch Eebee’s Adventures On Demand but theyalso have 3 new DVD’s out, All in a Days Play, Figuring Things Out and Exploring Real Stuff with episodes you can only see on DVD. You can buy those DVD’s and even more cute Eebee things at eebee.com
The good people at Eebee Adventures sent me and my girls Figuring Things Out and All in a Days Play for review. We enjoyed both of them very much and the girls have watched them over and over.
- On Figuring Things Out in the episode “The Light Bulb Goes On” (which you can only find on this DVD) they play with a flash light and experiment with light and dark and on and off. Turning a light on and off, tracking a flashlight’s beam, and exploring the magic of playing with shadows are the focus of this adventure. My girls love playing with flashlights too. It’s amazing how something like a flashlight can teach children so much. They love flashing it on the wall and watching the light move around.
- On All in a Days Play in the episode “Laundry List” (which you can only find on this DVD) they explore all kinds of things like textures, playing with sound and imaginative play. This adventure is set in and around a laundry basket, with eebee in a world of colors, textures, and language explorations. From peek-a-boo to talking socks, from baby basketball to laundry basket sailboat. My girls love when I leave the empty (or almost empty) laundry basket around after folding cloths. They love playing in it making believe it’s a boat or a car. They can be so silly with the simplest things!
I was also sent 1 DVD to giveaway to a lucky Frugal RI Mama reader, Exploring Real Stuff which features “Out of the Box”, an episode you’ll only find on this DVD along with 2 other episode “Brimming with Ideas” and “On a Roll”. This video is great for ages 12 months and up!
To win all you have to do is go to www.eebee.com and look around and tell me which one of eebee’s products you like the best. That’s it! Easy enough. After you do that you can then enter up to 6 more times by doing any or all of the things below. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry for it to count. Also be sure to leave an email address or a blog with a public profile this way I can contact you if you win. The winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen.
- NEW – Comment on any other post on my blog, then come back here and tell me which post you commented on. The comments can not be short with just a “thanks” or “ok” please put some thought into the comments. You can do this once a day but make sure you come back to this post and let me know each time you comment.
- Post about my giveaway on your blog or a Mr. Linky post and then come back and comment again with the link.
- Tweet about my giveaway @frugalrimama then come back and comment again letting me know you did.
- Follow me on twitter and then comment and tell me that you are or that you already do.
- Follow me on blogger or sign up for my RSS feeds/emails/reader…….. how ever you prefer, then comment again letting me know that you are or that you already do.
- And finally tell someone about my giveaway through email (cc me on the email karen at frugalrimama dot com) and then post again that you did and their name. (*you can do this once a day – but it mus
t be a different person and please send me the cc email or it won’t count.)
Good Luck!! This Giveaway will end Thursday, May 14th at 11:59PM EST and the winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced the following day.