The Weekend paper is not the only good source of coupons. The Internet is another GREAT source for coupons. There are so many different kinds of coupons you can print each month and the best part is they change from month to month sometimes so it’s not always the same batch. I have noticed at times there seems to be some good coupons at the same time as the good sales are coming, or right before. So if you find a coupon for a product you like, you might want to print it out right away because it may disappear before a good deal comes along and then you’ll wish you had it.
Some things to know about Internet Printable (IP) coupons:
- You can NOT make photocopies of printable coupons. This is against the law.
- You can print them in either color or black & white, however some stores may only except them if they are printed in color, so check with each store.
- Not all stores take printable coupons. Mostly because people have abused using them in the past.
- You can usually print a coupon 2 times by using the back arrow button per computer.
- They usually say “do not double”.
There are so many ways to find Internet Printable coupons. You can do a search on Swagbucks for “printable coupons” but that may not work as well.
If you go to the manufactures website sometimes you will find they have a printable coupon (or 2) on there. That’s always nice. You can also find a bunch of coupons on a few different websites and they change monthly.
- Betty Crocker Website
- Box Tops for Education
- Cool Savings
- Coupons Inc.
Keep an eye out for Printable Coupons Alerts for some of the best coupons!