- I would replace all my makeup with The Body Shop makeup. I would get the Moisture Foundation with SPF 15 and Nature’s Minerals Foundations and I’d try the Chamomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.
- I would grab some of their yummy smelling Body Butter and try some of the Spa Wisdom products
- I would stock up on shower gels and soap bars. My kids love fruit smelling hand soaps and it gets them to wash their hands more often.
- I would love to try the Olive Glossing Shampoo too!
I think having $200 to spend on myself at The Body Shop sounds like a GREAT idea and so do the people at ShopAtHome.com!!!
Giveaway: The very generous people of ShopAtHome.com are giving (1) one lucky Frugal RI Mama reader a $200.00 Gift Card to spend at The Body Shop!!! The best part is, when you shop at The Body Shop through ShopAtHome.com you’ll get 10% cash back so really this gift card is worth $220!!
Requirement: You MUST be a member of ShopAtHome.com to enter. If you are not a member, you can join HERE, it’s quick, easy and FREE.
How To Enter: Go to The Body Shop online and tell me one thing you’d buy if you won the $200 gift card.
Extra Entry: Once you do the above mandatory entry, you can do any or all of the following extra entries.
- Post About this Giveaway and leave me the link.
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to add @frugalrimama.
- Follow @shopathomewild on twitter
- Become a Fan of ShopAtHome on Facebook.
- Sign up to receive my Emails or Add me to your favorite RSS reader.
Details: Open to US and Canada residents only. This giveaway will end January 26th at 11:59 PM EST and the winner will be announced the next day using random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will pick another winner.
My Giveaway entry method is different now. To avoid problems with too many comments on the posts, I will now be using an entry form for all giveaways. To leave an entry, just fill out the form below. You must fill it out separately for each entry. Once enter the first time, the entry box will disappear. Click here to enter again each time after. Comments are closed on this thread but if you have any questions or problems please email me at email@example.com. Good Luck!