Whether you’re a parent, teacher or nurse, the cold and flu bug is out there all year long so it’s good to be prepared – but how? With Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues. Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues actually kill viruses in the tissue, so you can fight the bug all year long.
Did you know the middle ply of Kleenex Anti-Viral tissue is treated with citric acid and sodium lauryl sulfate (a common ingredient found in popular hand soaps) and when those two come in contact with moisture, it’s goodbye to cold and flu bugs in the tissue.
Some additional facts about Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissue:
- The blue-dotted, moisture-activated layer indicates it’s a Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Tissue
- Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Tissues are available at leading grocery, drug, club and mass merchandising stores
- Tissues are fragrance free
- They are extremely soft and gentle enough even for small children
See what the ‘bug’ can do to you:
We have teamed up with Kleenex to offer one lucky Frugal RI Mama reader Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues as well as a $50 Visa Gift Card.
To win, let us know in the comments section below how you Battle the Bug all year long, and don’t forget to check out www.battlethebug.com!
For additional entries:
- Tweet about my giveaway @frugalrimama then come back and comment again letting me know you did.
- Follow me on twitter and then comment and tell me that you are or that you already do.
- Follow me on blogger or sign up for my RSS feeds/emails/reader…….. how ever you prefer, then comment again letting me know that you are or that you already do.
- Post about my giveaway on your blog or a Mr. Linky post and then come back and comment again with the link.
- Comment on any other post on my blog, then come back here and tell me which post you commented on. The comments can not be short with just a “thanks” or “ok” please put some thought into the comment. You can do this once a day but make sure you come back to this post and let me know each time you comment.
- And finally tell someone about my giveaway through email (cc me on the email karen at frugalrimama dot com) and then post again that you did and their name. (*you can do this once a day – but it must be a different person and please send me the cc email or it won’t count.)
This giveaway is open to US Residents only and will end Tuesday, May 26th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be pick using Random.org and contacted and will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will have to pick another winner. Be sure to leave an email address in the comment OR a link to a blog with a public profile so I can contact you if you win.
Check out our other Giveaways here.