I love office supplies, not sure why. I also love Post It Notes and I tend to use them often. If only I actually did the things I wrote on the Post It notes!
I recently received some of the new Post-it Recycled Notes to review and here is what I thought of them. I loved them! Easy as that. The quality of the paper is wonderful, the colors are yummy (I love colored paper too) and they were perfectly sticky! (Does that even sound right?).
I love the idea that they are made out of recycled paper. It’s such a great thing that these companies are doing for the environment and it makes me feel good knowing that I’m using them and saving lots of trees.
Not only can you get the traditional Post-It Recycled Notes but you can also get Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Notes (They do stick very well!), Post-It Recycled Notes in Cabinet Packs, Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Easel Pads, Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Pop Up Notes and Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Pop Up Notes in Desk Grip Dispenser.
Here are some facts about Post-it Recycled Notes:
- Made with 100% recycled paper; 30% post-consumer content
- Choose from Canary Yellow or assorted pastel colors
- 100 sheets per pad
- Available in 1.5×2, 3×3, 3×5 and 4×6 inch pads; lined and unlined
- Suggest Retail Price is $4 – $25
Here are some facts about Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Notes:
- Made from 30% post-consumer content
- Perfect for vertical and hard to stick surfaces
- Rich nature inspired color palette – choose from vibrant Tropical Colors or soothing Nature’s Hues
- 90 sheets per pad
- Available in 3×3, 3×5 and 4×6 inch pads; lined and unlined
- Suggest Retail Price $12 – $29
The generous people at Post It want to give two (2) Frugal RI Mama readers some Post It Recycled Notes to try out for themselves. One winner will receive (3) Packs of Post-it Recycled Notes and One winner will receive (3) Packs of Post-It Super Sticky Recycled Notes.
How to Enter:
It’s really easy to enter. Post It makes so many great products. Just visit Post It and tell me what your favorite product is. That’s it! Make sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
You must do the above first for any of the extra entries to count.
- Follow me on twitter
- Sign up for my RSS feed
- Tweet about the giveaway (please include @frugalrimama)
- Blog about my giveaway
Just leave a separate comment for each additional entry for them to count.
Open to US Residents ONLY. This giveaway will end Thursday, July 16th at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be picked by Random.org and announced the next day. They will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for entering!