The Drink Well. Live Well Campaign is traveling around the country informing residents of the array of benefits in a naturally nutrient-rich glass of milk and it’s rolling into Providence this weekend! A new report entitled “The New Face of Wellness: A Look at America’s Milk Drinkers” documents the science-based benefits of drinking milk. Milk drinkers may have a health edge, giving Americans more reason to get the recommended three glasses of lowfat or fat free milk each day. Decades of studies show that milk drinkers have stronger, denser bones and are less likely to suffer from osteoporosis.
Wellness is about the easy things you can do every day to help balance your life. You can visit why milk.com for tips from real Americans on how they pursue wellness and to share the steps they take to achieve wellness. In addition, you can download the “New Face of Wellness” report, learn more about the iconic Milk Mustache Campaign, and the health advantages of being a milk-drinker.
The Got Milk? Milk Mustache Mobile will be in Providence, RI this weekend (8/7-8/9) at the following locations:
- Friday, August 7: Kick-Off Event at Roger Williams Park Zoo from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 8: Stop and Shop 333 West River Street, Providence from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sunday, August 9: Stop and Shop 333 West River Street, Providence from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
At events, Providence residents can experience free, interactive activities including:
:::Health assessments from a registered dietitian
:::They will have Ice-cold milk from local dairies
:::Try some homemade smoothie samples
:::Get five-minute chair massages
:::Get a Souvenir Milk Mustache photo:::E
nter a Sweepstakes for a chance to win a personal chef consultation courtesy of Real Simple magazine
Check out whymilk.com to see when they will be in your neighborhood.
I’ve got 2 got milk? Prize packs to give away to 2 lucky winners! They include:
- Live Well, Drink Well T-Shirt
- got milk? Frisbee
- Live Well, Drink Well Magnetic Shopping List
How to Enter:
There are a few ways to enter and they are all pretty easy.
- Become a FAN of the Milk Mustache Campaign on Facebook
- Follow the Milk Mustache Campaign onTwitter
- Blog about this event and/or Giveaway.
- Tweet about this event and/or Giveaway.
- Comment on any other post on my blog.
Be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you if you win. Leave a separate comment for each entry for them to count. This giveaway will end August 14th at 11:59 PM EST. US Residents ONLY.