You can make money online. Not millions, but a decent amount if you try and have the time and patience. There are several ways that I make some extra cash online. I’ve talked about most of these ways on my blog before but this post is to put them all in one place.
- You Data – You can get paid to view ads online. You won’t make big bucks, but some extra cash. In the end every little bit adds up to more. All you need to do with YouData is view some ads and then every Friday they send you a paypal payment. It’s real simple. You may have noticed the YouData widget on my right sidebar. Once you join You Data you can either go to their website or you can view the ads right from my blog or any other blog that has the widget.
- Surveys – I earn a lot from taking online surveys. You do have to be careful when you join a survey site because not all of them are real paying sites. I recommend when you do use a seperate email address then your personal email so your inbox doesn’t get flooded with emails. I’ve written reviews on the sites I’ve used and even posted proofs of payment as well. Here are all the sites I’ve worked with: MyView for Men,Opinion Outpost, SurveyHead,Global Test Market,My SurveyMindfield, Ipsos, Synovate, Nielson Home Scanner, Consumer Village, Greenfield Online, ACOP, Toluna, Valued Opinions, Survey Savvy, Survey Spot, Say Nation!, Surveys.com, HCD Surveys, My Opinion, Daily Survey Panel
- Swagbucks – You can earn cash, gift cards and merchandise with Swagbucks. They are digital dollars that you earn when you search online. It’s powered by google so why not use Swagbucks when you search online and earn something for it. You can read more about swagbucks here.
- Affiliates – If you have a blog you can earn money through advertising with affiliates. There are several you can sign up with and I’ve had success with a lot of them.
- Kontera – If you have a blog you can also earn money with in-line ads with Kontera. It just picks certain words from your posts and highlights them and if you hover over them there will be a little ad. The thing I like best about Kontera is there aren’t a lot of ads so it’s not crowding your posts.
As I find more ways I will add to this post. If you know of something else let me know and I will check it out.