(go HERE for an extra entry!)
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and every mom deserves a nice gift, doesn’t she? How about a Motorola TN20 GPS? I think she would probably like it. I have one to giveaway!! First let me tell you a little bit about it.
Over Easter weekend my husband and I borrowed a GPS to use while going to visit a friend and I was so impressed that I knew we needed to have one. I was more than happy to receive a Motorola TN20 GPS to try out thanks to the wonderful people at Motorola.
It’s so easy to use with a 3.5″ touch screen. The first time I plugged it in it took about 10 minutes to gather all the information and find my location. After that each time I turned it on it was ready to go.
The opening screen gives you the option to “Go!”, “Map” or “Settings”. If your ready to type in an address you just select “Go!” and it will walk you though typing in the address. Once your address is in your ready to go. It will even tell you if you are going over the speed limit. That came in handy on roads where I didn’t know the speed limit. (You can also shut this option off if you’d rather not use it, my husband doesn’t like it).
If you miss your turn, don’t worry about it, it will automatically figure out another route to get you where you need to go. I went a few wrong ways a couple of times and it caught on pretty fast and got me back on route. We had a little fun with it just to see how good it was and it was always right!
If you are in a location that you are unfamiliar with and you need to find a restaurant, a gas station or a store all you need to do is “Search for” and you’ll find just about everything in the area, even fast food restaurants. There’s a map that makes choosing the closest one easy.
Over all I was very impressed with the Motorola TN20 GPS and I found it extremely easy to use.
The Motorola TN20 GPS is available for $179.99 and you can buy it at the Motostore and RadioShack.
The wonderful people at Motorola also sent me (1) Motorola TN20 GPS to giveaway to (1) of my readers!!!
You can enter up to 6 times BUT first you must tell me who you’d like to win this for and why. If it’s for yourself, that’s OK just leave me a comment and tell me why you would like to win it. After you do that you can then enter up to 5 more times by doing any or all of the following. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. Please leave an email address or a blog with a public profile so I can contact you if you win.
- Post about my giveaway on your blog or a Mr. Linky post and then come back and comment again with the link.
- Tweet about my giveaway @frugalrimama then come back and comment again letting me know you did.
- Follow me on twitter and then comment and tell me that you are or that you already do.
- Follow me on blogger or sign up for my RSS feeds/emails/reader…….. how ever you prefer, then comment again letting me know that you are or that you already do.
- And finally tell someone about my giveaway through email (cc me on the email karen at frugalrimama dot com) and then post again that you did and their name. (*you can do this once a day – but it must be a different person and please send me the cc email or it won’t count.)
This Giveaway will end on Mother’s Day at 11:59 PM EST and a winner will be picked the following day and notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will have to pick another winner.
Want even more Giveaways? Go to the Ultimate Blog Carnival on LiveGiveaways.Com