I’ve done some shops for things I was going to have done anyways, so why not get paid to do it, or get the service free, right? I needed new glasses really bad, but they are so expensive I kept putting it off. Until I came across a mystery shop to get an eye exam and buy prescription glasses. They paid $100!!! Plus you could use any coupons that were available. I looked at it as $100 off my glasses, which I needed to buy anyway. Another shop I did was for an oil change for a Honda at the dealership I usually go to. It was for a free oil change only, no fee, but that’s OK, I needed the oil change anyways. Recently my husband and I went to have dinner at a local restaurant and were reimbursed for $25. We had to sit at the bar and eat off of the bar menu so it wasn’t much more than $25 so it was worth it. Dinner with my husband, on someone else. I’ll take that anytime.
Don’t ever pay for a list mystery shopping companies. All this information can be found free on the web. I’m saving you the time to look but sharing with you what I’ve found. They don’t all work all over the US, but you never know when something new will pop up.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of them. I will try my best to help you.
Here are some to start you off….
- Intelli shop – I have done a couple of shops for them and have been paid.
- ICCDS – This is one of my favorites to work for, they have fun shops. They at the beginning of every month for the month before.
- Kern Scheduling – This company schedules for a few different mystery shopping companies so quite often there are a lot of shops to choose from.
- Service Sleuth – I just did my first assignment with them that I got through Kern Scheduling.
- Second To None – I’ve only done one shop for them but they paid and that’s all that matters. There just isn’t a big selection in my area.
- National Shopping Service – I’ve done a few for this company, again, just very limited shops in my area. But they pay!
Check them out, there may be lots of shops in your area. Might even be somewhere you go all the time so why not get paid to do it.