Have you heard about the P&G “Thank You Mom” Rebate for a Coupon Book with $100 worth of P&G coupons? Well this is a good one you will want to grab. It has some nice high value coupons that paired with a sale, will likely score you some GREAT deals!
Here is how you can get this awesome coupon booklet:
- Purchase $50 worth of any P&G products between February 1 and April 15, 2010. (price before tax or coupon discounts)
- Circle the P&G products and their corresponding prices on your original cash register receipt(s).
- Print the form here and fill it out.
- Mail your completed form with the original, dated sales receipt(s), with item descriptions and product purchase prices circled.
Requests must be postmarked by April 30, 2010. Void in Maine.
Here is what you’ll find in this coupon booklet:
- (3) $5/1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser
- (3) $1/1 Bounty Towels or Napkins
- (1) $1/1 Charmin Product
- (1) Pampers 30 Gifts to Grow Points
- (3) $1/1 Downy Product
- (3) $0.25/3 Puffs Product or one 2-ct. Package
- (1) $1/1 Febreze Sport Product
- (1) $1.50/1 Bounce Dryer Bar
- (3) $1/1 CoverGirl Product
- (3) $0.25/1 Glide Floss (35M+)
- (3) Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, or Advantage or two Indicator
- (3) $1/1 Pepto-Bismol Product
- (3) $1/1 Scope Rinse (710mL+)
- (3) $1.50/1 Vicks Product
- (3) $1/2 Old Spice Deodorant or Body Wash
- (3) B1G1 Old Spice Body Spray (up to $3.77)
- (2) B1G1 Old Spice Fresh Collection Solid (up to $4.29)
- (2) B1G1 Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash (up to $4.99)
- (3) $2/1 Metamucil Capsules Product
- (3) $2/1 Metamucil Clear & Natural Product
- (3) $3/1 PUR System (Pitcher or Faucet Mount)
- (3) $0.25/1 Fixodent Product
- (2) $1/1 Clearblue Pregnancy Product
- (1) $3/1 Clearblue Ovulation Test