I love pictures. I’ve always been a picture person and I scrapbook a lot. I have over a dozen albums that I’ve made in the past 10 years and I’ve also done several digital scrapbooking pages. I am happy to find something to do with all the photos I take. I also love to display my photos in my home. I’d have a picture on every single wall if my husband would let me. My oldest daughter was in a friend’s wedding this past fall and the photographer took a nice family picture of us at the wedding that I still haven’t done anything with, until now.
Have you heard of Photofiddle.com? If you haven’t you are going to love it! Recently I was given the opportunity to try out Photofiddle.com with one of my pictures and I knew this was the perfect thing for our family picture.
Let me tell you a bit about what Photofiddle.com does. They take a high resolution photo and they turn it into art! It’s so simple too. You can choose from a variety of styles including oil painting, sepia, watercolors, colored pencil sketches and more. It’s amazing how easily they turn a photo into something so much more.
All you have to do is upload your favorite photo and it will walk you cropping your photo and then apply a design. You can instantly see the results. If you’d like to try other designs you can have Photofiddle.com design a few styles based on your picture. And if you aren’t completely happy with the way it comes out, the art department can even make some changes to make your picture even better. It’s a really simple process. You can see the Before and After Photofiddle Gallery HERE.
Mother’s Day is coming up really fast and this would be a PERFECT mother’s day gift. I consider this my gift for Mother’s Day because it is something I truly love and will always treasure. My girls won’t be small for much longer and these are the moments that really mean a lot to me and to have the picture captured in art is just beautiful.
I took a picture of my canvas hanging on my wall. It doesn’t photograph too well but it’s absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to have our friends and family over soon so they can see it. I know they will love it.
Photofiddle.com is offering my readers a 15% discount on mother’s day gift’s. Just use coupon frugal15 in your shopping cart page in the promotion code box and then click apply. They ship really fast so you have plenty of time to order and have it arrive before May 10th.
Photofiddle.com has also offered to give (1) of my readers a $50 Gift Certificate to make a someone a beautiful Mother’s Day Gift.
Below are the links to my picture after it was fiddled. Click on the links and check out the different styles. Then come back and leave a comment telling me which two styles you liked best. Once you do that you can enter up to 6 more time below, but you must do this first in order for anything else to qualify.
- Place an order using the 15% off coupon and then come back here, leave a comment that you placed an order and then email me (karen at frugalrmama dot com) your order number.
- Blog about this Giveaway or leave the link to my Giveaway on a Mr. Linky. then come back and leave another comment with a link to the giveaway.
- Twitter about this Giveaway with @frugalrimama and then come back and leave me another comment that you did.
- Follow me on twitter and then leave me a comment saying you are or that you already do.
- Sign up for my RSS Feed or Follow me on blogger then leave me another comment saying you are or that you already do.
- SOMETHING NEW! Tell a friend about this Giveaway (if you email them then cc me (karen at frugalrimama dot com) then come back and leave me another comment and tell me the name of your friend you told. When they enter the giveaway have them leave your name on their comment as well. You can do this once a day.
Lots of opportunities to win this fabulous giveaway. Please let me know if you have any questions.
The Giveaway will end Friday, May 1st at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced on Saturday and will have 24 hours to contact, if not another winner will be picked. This will give the winner plenty of time to order for Mother’s Day.