Right now at Rite Aid, you can earn up to $20 back in a Rite Aid Gift Certificate on almost everything you buy with the Rake in the Savings Program which runs until 10/17/09.
Here is how it works:
- Spend $25-$50, get $5 back.
- Spend $51-$100, get $10 back.
- Spend over $100, get $20 back.
The more you spend the more you save!! Be sure to keep all your receipts, even for an item that is not on sale because they all count towards the Rake in the Savings program.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Save all your Rite Aid receipts dated September 13 through October 17.
2. Enter all of your information and the codes from your receipts at RiteAid.com
3. Get your gift certificate mailed right to your home.
I’ve done this the past and it’s the easiest Rebate to earn.