I love this program! It’s the easiest way to earn extra money to spend at Rite Aid. You can earn up to $20 back in the form of a Rite Aid certificate, which is fine by me! All you have to do is save all your receipts from purchases you make from today (11/22) through Christmas Eve (12/24)*.
- Spend $25-50, get $5 back
- Spend $51-100, get $10 back
- Spend over $100, get $20 back
Here is how to get your certificate:
- Save all your Rite Aid receipts dated November 22 through December 24.
- Enter all of your information and the codes from your receipts here.
- Get your gift certificate mailed right to your home.
*Excludes purchase of prescriptions, prescription co-pays, lottery tickets, tobacco, alcohol products, money orders, money transfers, gift certificates, Rite Aid gift cards, retailer gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid internet and wireless cards, prepaid credit cards, prepaid cards of any type, stamps, licenses, other mailing services, contact lenses, and any other items excluded by law.