Eversave is the second largest online couponing site and the leading savings destination for women. At Eversave, they understand that everyone is looking to save a pretty penny these days. They have spent years finding deals to help women with their purchasing needs (and wants!). They even have a Chief Savings Officer, Julia Gaynor, who spends her time scouring the web looking for fantastic deals and teaching women how to save.
In honor of National Coupon month, Julia has put together “The Top Five Sneaky Tricks Retailers Don’t Want You to Know About”:
- Ignore expiration dates – Retailers want you in the store to shop! Even if the date on your coupon has expired, always ask. Many retailers will honor savings deals post-expiration date.
- Bulk buying deals – Many locations, especially grocery stores, will offer deals for buying in bulk (i.e. 10 for 10). Contrary to popular belief, retailers will often honor the sales price, even if you plan to buy fewer items than are listed in the original deal.
- Stack coupons! You want to make sure that you have all the best coupons in your arsenal. Have a special place where you keep your coupons and stay updated on sales notices for all of your favorite retailers. It is in your best interest to print and click every coupon you find, even if you don’t need it right now. Stack up the coupons you’ve accumulated with store sales opportunities to really maximize savings. Coupon sites usually update their savings opportunities on a weekly basis, so make sure you’re keeping up with the latest and greatest offers. If you play your coupons right, you can not only get things for free, but you might even make a few extra bucks!
- Bring retail competitor’s coupons with you when you shop. Many retailers will honor their rivals’ offers.
- Shop with a mission! Retailers are strategic in the placement of products and deals throughout the store. Ever wonder why candy and gum are located in the checkout aisle? Walk out of the store with only what you intended to purchase.
For more information about Eversave visit their website here.