Recently I was contacted by Votre Vu to see if I wanted to try one of their skin products (and then give something away to my readers!). I choose the Duette Luxe Lips (moisturizing lip balm) and Tarte D’Amande (luxe hand creme). I couldn’t wait to get it. I’ve never used anything that sounded so luxurious!! When it arrived I immediately opened the package. The one thing I didn’t realize was that they were together in one bottle! The lip balm is in the cap of the hand cream!! So cool!!!
I tried the lip balm first. I had to resist eating it, it smelled so yummy. It was creamy and went on so easily and my lips felt so soft. One thing I don’t like about lip balm, is some of them taste horrible but not Luxe Lips, it has no taste and that is perfect!! It lasted a while and afterwards they still felt very soft!
Next up was the hand cream. Can I just say I thought the lip balm smelled good enough to eat. Boy was I wrong, this was so much better!! I looked on the back and saw it was Almond Pie!! Not only did it feel really creamy going on but it smelled exactly like an Almond Pie. It was quite the treat. The best part was (besides the fabulous scent) it didn’t feel greasy at all once I applied. The directions state to apply after every hand wash until completely absorbed and then apply a thin layer on top. If I used it after every hand wash I’d finish it in one day (I have a child still in diaper so lots of hand washing here) BUT I don’t need to use it that often. My hands felt so soft after just a few days.
It really was great stuff!!
With summer on the horizon, many people start considering the best way to get that sun-bronzed glow. If you’re looking for the perfect self-tanner or planning to soak up the rays poolside, don’t forget this season’s must-have essentials!
Votre Vu has generously offered one (1) Frugal RI Mama readers two great self-tanner products so you can have that nice summer glow without sitting in the sun.
- Self Preservation Self Tanning Milk for Face – Flaunt your beautiful golden glow while feeling great about your choice. Self Preservation Self Tanner for the Face will develop into a gorgeous and healthy tan without the harmful effects of the sun. Hydrating and moisturizing, your skin will thank you for choosing to protect and serve yourself well. Preserve your skin’s youthful appearance while creating an even skin tone. Gentle botanicals leave your skin feeling like velvet. Your color will develop smoothly and quickly, and with no streaky mess, your skin will look remarkably radiant for days. (Retail Cost: $42.00)
- Self Preservation Self Tanning Crème for Body – Preserve your skin’s youthful appearance while creating an even skin tone. Self Preservation Self Tanner for the Body will develop into a gorgeous and healthy tan without the harmful effects of the sun. Gentle botanicals leave your skin feeling like velvet. Your color will develop smoothly and quickly, and with no streaky mess, your skin will look remarkably radiant for days. (Retail Cost: $39.00)
This giveaway is for US and Canadian residents. You can enter up to 7 times. Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry in order for them to count and make sure you also leave your email address or a link to a blog with a public profile so I can contact you if you win.
- Leave me a comment telling me your favorite outdoor activity for summer.
- Post about my giveaway on your blog or a Mr. Linky post and then come back and comment again with the link.
- Tweet about my giveaway @frugalrimama then come back and comment again letting me know you did.
- Follow me on twitter and then comment and tell me that you are or that you already do.
- Follow me on blogger or sign up for my RSS feeds/emails/reader…….. how ever you prefer, then comment again letting me know that you are or that you already do.
- Comment on any of my other posts and then come back here and leave another comment telling me which one you comment on.
- And finally tell someone about my giveaway through email (cc me on the email karen at frugalrimama dot com) and then post again that you did and their name. (*you can do this once a day – but it must be a different person and please send me the cc email or it won’t count.)
This giveaway will end Monday, May 18th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be picked by random.org and announced Tuesday morning. The winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will have to pick another winner.
Thanks and Good Luck!