I am ending the month really well as far as my budget goes and I like when that happens. We have a nice stock pile so I didn’t need to get too many things this week. I only made 1 trip to the supermarket this week and I am way below budget!!
Stop & Shop: I didn’t get a picture this week. I’ve been really good about making sure I get one but it was one of those weeks I didn’t have the time.
Total OOP: $57.95
Total Saved: $27.48
Savings of 32%
My weekly grocery budget is $85 and this week I was under budget by 27.05.
I am getting back $2.00 Rebate for the FINISH so really I saved
Total OOP: $5.78 (3.78 after rebate)
Total Saved: $9.79 ($11.79 after rebate)
Total Savings of 56%
CVS: I made a few stops at CVS this week and I am very happy with my total out of pocket costs! And I have a lot of ECB’s to roll for this week too!
(1) Double Pack of Thomas English Muffins, On Sale $1.99
(4) Jelly Beans, 90% off .09 each
(3) Cadbury Mini Egs, 90% off .29 each
(4) Palmer Choc Eggs, 90% off .09 each
(1) Bliss Bunny, 90% off .49
(1) Basket of Bubbles, 90% off .79
(1) Schick Intuition Razor, On Sale $8.99
Used $4.00 cpn
(1) Neutrogena Foundation, On Sale $9.99
Used (1) $3.00 cpn (from bzzagent)
Used $3.00 CVS CRT
(1) Neutrogena Mascara, On Sale $6.99
Used (1) $1.50 cpn (from bzzagent)
(2) Maybelline Mascara, On Sale BOGO Free
used $2.00 makeup CVS CRT
Used $10 off $20 Make Up CVS CRT
(1) Dasani Water (not in picture)
(1) Big Red Gum, $1.19
Used Free Cpn
(2) Juicy Fruit Gum, $1.19 each
Used (2) Free cpns
(1) CVS Paper Towels 3 pack
Used $10 off $50
Used $8.00 ECB’s
Total OOP: $2.20
Total Saved: $83.86
Total OOP: $3.04
Total Saved: $27.72
(4) Reese’s Minis, 90% off .29 each
(1) Dasani Water $1.59
(1) CVS Paper Towels 3 pack, $2.69
(2) Gold Emblem Nuts, $.99 each
Used $2.00 off 2 Gold Emblem Nuts CVS CRT
Used $4.00 ECB’s
Total OOP: $.42
Total Saved: $17.80
Grand Total OOP: $5.66
Grand Total Saved: $129.38
Total Savings of 96%!!
My weekly budget for Drug Stores is $20 and I spent $9.44 so I was under budget by $10.56. What a great way to end the month!
How did you do this week? Post a link below and share your savings with us. Be sure to only post a link directly to your savings post. Don’t have a blog? Leave a comment and share what you got this week. We can all learn from each other!