Product Name: Remington Frizz Therapy
* World’s first frizz-resistant technology to protect hair from weather elements and UV rays
* Dramatically diminishes frizz (65% less than a traditional iron) and firmly resists humidity all day (15 hours) to maintain a silky smooth style
* Next generation ceramic plates with special porous properties infused with a blend of frizz-resistant micro conditioners that evenly emit during styling
* Floating plates for constant contact and faster styling
* Digital Precise heat settings to 300°-430° F
* 30 second heat up and Turbo boost to the highest temperature setting
* LCD Display and audible feedback when reaches desired temperature
* Automatic 1 Hour Safety Shutoff
Purchase Information: You can purchase your own Frizz Therapy at Target, Target.com and Amazon.com.
Product Price: $50.00
My Thoughts: I always had straight hair as a child, very straight hair! I never liked it. By the time I was in middle school I started perming my hair. The crown of my hair never took well, it was very frustrating, but flat hair wasn’t in them (think 80’s/90’s BIG hair). When I was a senior my hair was long and very curly, thanks to perms and I loved it.
As I got older my hair changed and it began to curl, especially if I wore it short. You would think I would like this?? Nope! The curls weren’t ‘even’ and it pretty much did what it wanted to do so I didn’t like it, of course. Are we really ever happy with what we have?
Did I mention I have a lot of fine hair? Well I do and guess what? It likes to frizz up in the summer and when it’s damp or gets wet on a rainy day. Believe me it’s not much fun. I started using a flat iron to straighten it about a year ago and loved it. Can you believe all those years I put chemicals in my hair to curl it, now I put a flat iron on it to straighten it. Crazy I know.
However, on a hot muggy day or a damp rainy day, even when I’ve used the straghtener, it still frizzes up. So frustrating. ( I know there are worst things to worry about, trust me ). In comes the Remington Frizz Therapy and let me tell you it’s one of the best things ever. As a matter of fact it’s now one of my favorite things!
I’ve been using it for a month now and my hair has been exposed to lots of rain and humidity and it’s worked GREAT for me.
(1) Koupon Karen reader will receive a Remington Frizz Therapy Hair Straightner.
How to Enter
Just leave me a comment and tell me how bad you need this! That’s all!
Once you do the above mandatory entry you can do any of the following an earn up to 4 more entries:
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @kouponkaren
- Blog about this giveaway
- Sign up to receive my emails or add me to your favorite reader
- Add my new button to your blog or swap it out for the old button
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end June 9th at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly picked and announced shortly after and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will randomly pick another winner.
The manufactorer provided me with this product FREE of charge for the purpose of a fair review and they will also provide the winner with one. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post. My words are my own.