Just this weekend I was commenting to my friend that my skin had been so dry lately but since I started to use the Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion, it really had made a difference! This is the time of year that my skin dries out so much so I have lotion all over the house! Even my girls have dry skin. It was worse when they were babies because I was washing my hands even more with every diaper change and that really dried out my hands. But I’ve been using the Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion Skin Therapy with Himalayan Pink Minerals for a little over a week now and it really has made a difference in how dry my hands are!
And the non-greasy lotion really does absorb fast so I can almost immediately continue on with what I was doing, but only with softer hands!
New Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion penetrates deeply to keep your skin soft and hydrated for up to seven days! Each day, your skin loses vital moisture and nutrients. Replenish your skin by using Dial’s 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion variants like Extra Dry with Shea Butter or Skin Therapy with Himalayan Pink Minerals. Dial’s trusted performance gives you a daily dose of healthy skin nourishment and soft skin that lasts.
Provide your skin with the nutrients it needs to feel healthy, smooth, and beautiful with ingredients like Himalayan Pink Minerals and Shea Butter! Dial’s 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion is non-greasy and fast absorbing and delivers seven days of moisture after two weeks of use to hydrate and replenish your skin.
About Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Skin Therapy Lotion and Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Extra-Dry Lotion
- The first 7-day moisturizing lotion from Dial leaves your skin soft for up to seven days*
- This fast absorbing, non-greasy formula deeply hydrates to leave your skin with a weightless shield of moisture that’s clean to the touch
- The key ingredient found in Dial’s 7-Day Moisturizing Skin Therapy Lotion is Himalayan Pink Minerals, which are known to contain 84 minerals and elements and are widely recognized for their calming and energizing qualities.
- The key ingredient found in Dial’s 7-Day Moisturizing Extra-Dry Lotion with Shea Butter contains essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidant compounds to provide extreme moisturizing capabilities as well as cellular restoration.
- Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion is also available in Dry and Firming formulas as well as in two men’s variants.
- The exclusive formula found in Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion is infused with 7 bionutrients that address the specific needs of your skin, leaving you feeling soft and clean.
- Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Lotions will be available at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide in February 2013
*after two weeks of use
The suggested retail price for the 12-ounce bottle is $4.99 and the 21-ounce pump bottle is $6.99!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a bottle of Dial’s 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry with Shea Butter AND Skin Therapy with Himalayan Pink Minerals.
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. This is a new widget I’m trying and I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any questions about it or problems with it! Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter.
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.