Gathering coupons can be a lot of work and time. Not everyone has the same amount of time so for some it’s just not worth it. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of getting a weekend paper, you can still use coupons. Some of the easiest coupons to get your hands on are printable coupons – you need a computer and a printer which most people have.
A few pointers for using printable coupons…
- They don’t need to be printed in color
- They cannot be photocopied
- You can usually print most coupons twice by hitting the back arrow button or going back to the original source – twice per computer in your household
- They have a print limit and once it’s reached, they are gone – though sometimes are reset so you can print them again
- You can sometimes request to have the coupon mailed to you if you are having trouble printing it
Check these printable coupon websites often as they change coupons often – sometimes as often as several times a day.