I don’t think this post needs much of an introduction – 15 Sweet & Scrumptious candy recipes pretty much speaks for itself. I spent some time drooling over these recipes and decided that I needed to share them with you. Make sure you eat before you look at these candy recipes. And I’m warming you, I gained 5lbs just looking at the screen!
Here are some of my favorites candy recipes that I have pinned and plan to make very soon!
15 Sweet & Scrumptious Candy Recipes
- Living on a Dime – Molded Party Mints Recipe – These are perfect for Birthdays, Weddings and Showers! And you can do them any design you like.
- The Frugal Navy Wife – Kahlua Fudge Recipe – This is made with real Kahlua so probably best for just and Adult party but I can’t wait to make these!
- Oh Nuts – Nutella Candy Hearts – Oh my heart! These look AMAZINGLY delicious – Nutella + Frosting in a piece of candy?? Yes, I would like some please!
- Sugar Hero – Spicy Peanut Butter Toffee – I love making Toffee. It’s really so easy and everyone always loves it. This is a great one to add to my list of Toffee’s!
- Sprinkle Bakes – Red Wine Lollipops – Yes you read that correctly, red wine lollipops! These sound great and I think they’d be perfect for a bridal shower or bachelorette party!
- Annie’s Noms – Mini Egg Fudge – This recipe is perfect for turning leftover candy into something else!
- Love Bakes Good Cakes – Conversation Heart Bark – Another easy recipe that the kids can help you make!
- Our Best Bites – Apple Cider Caramels – I love Caramel, don’t you?
- Cookies and Cups – Crock Pot Candy – You can make candy in the crock pot? I had no idea. There’s really nothing easier than that!
- Averie Cooks – Homemade Turtles – These are so simple to make and the pictures she has will make you instantly crazy chocolate!
- Lil Luna – Homemade Pay Day Candy Bars – I love baking that doesn’t involve turning on the oven. Here is another great candy for peanut butter lovers!
- Love Bakes Good Cakes – Microwave Peanut Brittle – I never thought about making peanut brittle until now. And I never would have thought to put it in the microwave!
- Slap Dash Mom – Easy Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe – This one is perfect for the holidays! Peppermint always makes me think of the Christmas season.
- The Kitchen McCabe – Homemade Fresh Strawberry Marshmallows – Strawberry Marshmallows! Oh how good these would be for making S’Mores!
- Eat. Drink. Love. – Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Cups – Wow! Healthy and probably the easiest of all to make!
How many of these candy recipes are you going to pin and make?