There are lots of abbreviations that I use through out Koupon Karen. Here is a run down so you know what I’m talking about. You may want to bookmark this post for future reference.
- OOP – Out Of Pocket
- ECB – Extra Care Bucks
- ESR – Easy Saver Rebate
- RR – Register Rewars
- SS – Smart Source Coupon Insert
- RP – Red Plum Coupon Insert
- P&G- Proctor & Gamble Coupon Insert
- GM – General Mills Coupon Insert
- WAGS – Walgreens
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Free
- B2G1 – Buy Two Get One Free
- BOGO 50% off – Buy One Get One 50% off
- wyb – When You Buy
- DND – Do Not Double
- Cat – Catalina – A coupon that prints out at the register
- YMMV – Your Mileage May Vary
Hope this helps!
Looking to learn more about couponing? Check the Coupon Basics for more helpful information. More will be added over the next several weeks.