This post is Sponsored by Target but my opinions are 100% my own!
Designer Tech Cases from Target
Warmer weather calls for more vibrant prints and bright colors on new spring apparel and favorite accessories, like phone cases. This spring, Target is offering NEW tech accessories from renowned fashion designers Trina Turk, Nicole Miller, Tracy Reese and Orla Kiely. We all have phones and tablets and having a case on them is the best way to protect them. But you don’t want to just have any case on them, you want a cute one and the cuter the better, right?
These designers’ takes on chic phone and tablet cases can only be found at Target, a retailer known for its emphasis on design. Each collection at Target reflects the designer’s distinctive style, inspired by their personal experiences and passions.
Trina Turk’s Spring ’14 Resort Collection reflects the effortless beauty of California style.
Nicole Miller’s Collection is perfectly summed up as “power meets pretty.”
Tracy Reese by Belkin for Target features elaborate Brocade and Foulard designs.
Orla Kiely by Belkin for Target returns with a new assortment of cases.
With so many great styles how can you pick up one? Target created a quiz to reveal which designer speaks best to your personal style and help you select the designer phone case to meet your style preference. The quiz revealed that I should consider Nicole Miller’s Spring 2014 line.
You can only find these at Target. So what do they cost?
- Trina Turk for Target Collection iPhone 5/5s Cases, $34.99 – Available in 10 patterns
- Nicole Miller for Target Collection iPhone 5/5s Cases, $19.99 – Available in 25 patterns
- Tracy Reese by Belkin for Target Collection iPhone 5/5s Cases, $29.99 – Available in 5 patterns
- Orla Kiely by Belkin for Target Collection
- iPhone 5/5s Cases, $29.99/34.9 – Available in 5 patterns
- iPad Mini Cases, $29.99/$49.99 – Available in 2 patterns
Which one do you think you’d choose?
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.