I have another cookie recipe I want to share with you. These are super easy and would you believe me that they are made using Pringles Crackers?? Yup, you read that right. They are super yummy!
They are Kringle-Spiced Pringles Cookies and they are made with Pringles. It seems weird, I know but they are as good as they look!
Kringle-Spiced Pringles Cookies
- 1 can Pringle’s “The Original”
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fruit preserves, raspberry or mixed berry
- ⅓ cup Crystallized Ginger, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven at to 350 degrees and place Pringles, flour, baking soda, and spices in a food processor, and puree until the consistency of corn meal; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until slightly fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and mix for 30 seconds.
- Pour the Pringles spice mixture into the bowl and mix for 1 minute; place dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets, and bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine fruit preserves and ginger (if desired, ginger is optional); spread 1 teaspoon onto a cookie, and top with another cookie. Instead of crystallized ginger can swap out 2 teaspoons of powdered ginger to the jam.