This time of the year is extremely busy for us and I’m often tempted to just go out for dinner more times then less. It’s the easiest way to get a great tasting meal when I don’t have the time to prepare and cook something. But when I’m given the tools to make a tasty meal in a short time, then I’m all over that!
That’s exactly what happened when I received the Lawry’s Complete Meal Pack from Lawry’s and My Blog Spark. It contained not only the dish to marinate and cook my dinner in, but also 4 of Lawry’s new seasoning packs to give the meal a lot of flavor!
Lawry’s has some new seasoning packets and each package is an exciting meal idea that quickly turns ordinary chicken, beef or pasta into a delicious meal the entire family will love.
The new varieties include:
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This easy to prepare stir fry meal will remind your family of their favorite Asian restaurant. The dish combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. Serve it over rice for a complete, satisfying meal.
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry’s gives the Burrito casserole a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. With a few simple fresh ingredients, mealtime just got a lot more exciting.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – Add a taste of the Mediterranean to your family’s casserole. This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese for a flavorful meal any night of the week.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil –This effortless version of a restaurant favorite comes together on your stovetop with just a few fresh ingredients. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
I’ve used 2 of the seasoning packets so far….. Mediterranean Sundried Tomato and Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala. We loved them both!! We eat a lot of chicken and these packets were the best way to spice them up. But what I loved most was how easy the meals were to create. I simply marinated the chicken and then baked it. All I needed to do was make a salad and veggie (which I popped in the microwave). Simple dinners with lots of flavor when you don’t have time to cook!
For more information about Lawry’s and their new line of seasoning mixes, please visit Lawrys.com.
Giveaway: I’m so excited to tell you that (1) Koupon Karen reader will win a Lawry’s Complete Meal Ideas Gift Pack which includes all four of the new Lawry’s seasoning mix varieties – Asian Style Beef & Broccoli, Chimichurri Burrito Casserole, Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken, and Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil in addition to a marinating dish.
Once you do the required entry you can do any of the bonus entries an earn up to 4 more entries. Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry in order for them to count. Only comments left on this post will be valid.
What would you do with the time saved by cooking with Lawry’s new seasoning mixes??
1. Follow @KouponKaren on twitter
2. “Like” Koupon Karen on Facebook –> I have a new page so if you were previously my “friend on facebook” please like this page as well
3. Blog about this giveaway.
Details: This giveaway is open to US Residents and will remain open until December 11th at 11:59 p.m. EST . Any comments left after this time will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: Lawry’s provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark and will supply the winner with one as well. My opinions of these products are 100% my own.