Don’t forget! This Saturday, September 24, 2011, is Museum Day! In the spirit of Smithsonian Museums, who offer free admission everyday, Museum Day is an annual event hosted by Smithsonian magazine in which participating museums across the country open their doors to anyone presenting a Museum Day Ticket…for FREE. Locate the participating museums here. Reserve your tickets here.
The Fine Print:
- Offer is valid only on Saturday, September 24, 2011. (Exceptions for Museum Day museums closed on Saturdays).
- Ticket must be presented for free general admission to one venue and is good for two people. *Not valid for special exhibits, parking, IMAX film screenings or for use with any other offers.
- One Museum Day Ticket per household, per valid email address. Museum Day Ticket will be collected upon entry.
- Museums and cultural venues participate in Museum Day voluntarily. *Smithsonian magazine encourages museum visitation, but is not responsible for individual museum content or participation.
- If museum reaches capacity, museum has right to limit the number of guests until space becomes available.
Thanks, Living As Mom!