Product Name: Welcome Summer With P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet?”
Product Information: Now that school is out and the kids are home you might be asking yourself, “what now?” While you’re trying to get a handle on everyone’s agenda, the last thing you want to worry about is finding products that are best suited for you and your family. The Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G has a number of innovative products for self, family and home that are sure to help improve the family’s hectic Summer schedule!
First things first, having the kids at home definitely brings more expenses for the summer months. With the Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G, you can save money on high-performing products like Charmin Basic®, a toilet paper at an everyday great price that is 2X stronger*, that will take some of the stress off your wallet.
Old-Fashioned Fun for the Kids!
It may be difficult to come up with creative things for your kids to do that compete with all of the advanced gadgets and gizmos these days. Take it back to the old days and show them how to play an old time favorite with the neighborhood kids – FLASHLIGHT TAG! To ensure their flashlights will last for a full night of fun, load them up with Duracell Ultrapower™ batteries, a long lasting alkaline for demanding devices.
Don’t forget Dad!
Father’s Day may be over but we can’t forget about dad! Thanks to innovative, high-performing products from Gillette®, Dads can fight five signs of shaving irritation: burning, stinging, redness, tug & pull and dryness, while protecting him against the harmful UV rays and sunburn:
- Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ Razor: thinner, finer blades for less tug & pull* and incredible comfort
(*First 4 blades vs. Fusion)
- Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ Shave Gel: helps defend against nicks and cuts, burning, stinging, redness and tightness thanks to an active soothing complex that works in three ways to defend against shaving irritation:
- Hydrates to soften hair
- Lubricates to help protect skin
- Cools to soothe throughout the entire shave
- Gillette® Fusion® ProSeries™ Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer: helps fight dryness, burning, stinging, itching and tightness. This moisturizer features a soothing complex that hydrates and restores moistures to soothe just shaved skin.
Looking for more innovation products for you and the family? Head over to www.pgtryit.com for ongoing updates and information on everything Have You Tried This Yet?
My Thoughts: P&G is one brand I buy all the time and they do make products for everyone in the family – and in my opinion they make good products. We’ve been using Charmin for years (when its on sale) and I’m pleased with Charmin Basic too. Especially with kids because they tend to use a lot of toilet paper!
My husband loves the Gillette products and Duracell is one of our go to batteries. I think we my try the flashlight tag this summer too. Sounds like fun!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a P&G Prize pack of the items listed above!
To enter the giveaway, use the rafflecopter widget below. You can now sign in with Facebook and it will remember you each time you enter another rafflecopter giveaway. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway, the people of rafflecopter just want to make it easier for you to enter giveaways now.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
Disclosure: I received the same prize as the winner for review. My opinions are 100% mine.