In honor of Earth Month, Procter &Gamble would like to remind you that you can help the environment by saving water, saving energy and reducing waste with products like Tide Cold Water, PUR faucet filtered water and Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. These great products can be purchase at Target and usually at a great price!
Did you know..
- Using Tide Coldwater can save up to 80% in energy in every load?? *
- Switching from bottled water to PUR faucet filtered water can save up to $600 a year** and make over a thousand bottles disappear***??
- Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max are made with 10% less average material weight****. Moms using Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers today have generated 15 million fewer pounds of waste than in 2007*****
To celebrate Earth Month, P&G will offer valuable brandSAVER coupons and Target will offer guests a mobile coupon for $1.00 off Tide Coldwater. Be sure to sign up for Target mobile coupons so you will receive this offer on your phone as well as others in the future. You can sign up by texting COUPON to TARGET (827438).
Target will also be distributing one million reusable shopping bags at stores April 17th while supplies last. P&G is one of five sponsors of Target’s Earth Month shopping bag so be sure to swing by your local Target store to get one on April 17th to stock up on your favorite P&G products and get your shopping bag!
(2) Koupon Karen readers will win an Earth Day prize pack which will include:
- Sample packages of Pampers Cruisers
- Sample packages of Tide laundry detergent
- Target coupons for PUR and Tide compacted powder laundry detergent (total value of coupons: $7)
- A Target reusable shopping bag
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 4 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 6 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
What else do you think you can do to help save energy in your home?
1. Follow @KouponKaren on twitter and tweet the following “I entered to #win an Earth Day Prize Pack from P&G and Target @KouponKaren You can too! http://wp.me/pMKCI-650 #giveaway ”
2. “Like” Koupon Karen on Facebook –> I have a new page so if you were previously my “friend on facebook” please like this page as well.
3. Comment on any other post on my blog (giveaway posts don’t count) then come back here and let me know what post you commented on.
Details: This giveaway is open to US Residents and will remain open until April 15th at 11:59 p.m. EST . Any comments left after this time will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: I received an Earth Day Prize Pack from P&G and Target for my review. This did not influence my post and as always, my words are my own.