Scott Common Sense Community is an online destination where users can exchange tips and advice on life’s everyday challenges. In the month of November, Scott Common Sense Community is all about Holiday Festivities with tips on getting organized for every occasion, decorating on a dime, and Thanksgiving dishes you can make ahead of time.
One lucky Frugal RI Mama will win a $100 Visa Gift Card to put towards you Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of Scott products!
How to Enter:
Mandatory Entry – Leave a comment sharing your best holiday entertaining tip. And you can also leave your tips at www.scottcsc.com!
You must do the above first for any of the extra entries to count. You can then enter up to 7+ more times by doing any or all of the following:
- Follow Frugal RI Mama on twitter
- Sign up for to receive my RSS feed (add me to your favorite reader)
- Subscribe to Frugal RI Mama by Email
- Tweet about the giveaway (please include @frugalrimama – can do once a day)
- Blog about this giveaway
- Comment on any other post (can do once a day) then leave a link here to your post (other giveaway posts do not count)
- Become a Fan of Frugal RI Mama on Facebook
Just leave a separate comment for each additional entry for them to count.
Open to US Residents only. This giveaway will end Monday, November 16th at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be picked by Random.org and announced the next day and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.