Product Information: Did you know?
- According to a recent survey from the Automotive Service Association, more than 54 percent of customers who take their vehicles for service and repair are women
- Using a high-quality motor oil in the right grade can help maximize fuel economy
- Low-quality oils that do not meet industry standards or the vehicle manufacturer’s requirements could cost consumers in the long run by potentially damaging the vehicle’s engine or possibly voiding the manufacturer’s warranty
- Another reason to look to a high-quality motor oil – like Pennzoil and Quaker State – is that it is designed to meet the demands of today’s engines
With the informative Web site www.MotorOilMatters.org (created by the maker of industry-leading brands Pennzoil and Quaker State) you can easily locate key information about how quality motor oils can help prolong your engine’s life and improve overall efficiency, as well as help answer other questions you may have about motor oil. In addition, the site offers a fun, educational game for you to play called “M.O.M. Knows Best” where you can put your motor mind to the test with an interactive quiz.
My thoughts: I’m the one in the household that takes both our cars for oil changes and we try very hard to stick to every 3 months/3000 miles, though my care I can go 5000 miles. Growing up my father made me taught me to make sure I changed my oil regularly so it’s kind of embedded in my head. I’m glad he did!
We plan on keeping our cars for more than a few year so I do understand the importance of maintaining so we try very hard to always make room in the budget for any car expenses needed. It’s cheaper to do that than to buy a new one!
Are you due for an oil change? Check here to see if you have Jiffy Lube in your area and then enter to win a $35 Gift Card!
Giveaway: (1) Koupon Karen reader will win a $35.00 Jiffy Lube Gift Card.
How to Enter: Just leave me a comment and tell me when was the last time you had your oil changed? Or do you not changed it regularly? (shame shame on you LOL).
Once you do the above mandatory entry you can do any of the following an earn up to 4 more entries:
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @kouponkaren
- Blog about this giveaway
- Sign up to receive my emails or add me to your favorite reader
- Add my new button to your blog or swap it out for the old button
Details: This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end June 19th at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly picked and announced shortly after and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will randomly pick another winner.
Disclosure: A $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card and this information were all given to me from Shell Lubricants and MotorOilMatters.org through MyBlogSpark and they will also provide the winner with a $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post. My words are my own.
This post had 97 comments that were deleted for space purposes.