The holidays are almost here which means we need to plan our dinners. How about a Cook’s Ham to put on the table Christmas Day??
Or better yet you could use it as an ingredient in one of your dishes. Like in the picture above. How cute is this Cooks Ham Tortilla Christmas Tree??? That would look so cute on the table either a your Christmas party of family gathering. And it’s really easy to make. You can find the recipe on the Cook’s Ham website along with a lot of other great ideas for holiday entertaining with ham!
Giveaway: Four (4) Koupon Karen readers will win a fun prize from Cook’s Ham…
- (3) winners will a coupon caddy and tote bag along with some coupons for Cook’s Ham
- (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a coupon for a FREE Cooks Ham (up to $30) along with some FREE Cook’s Ham products.
For what holiday do you tend to cook ham most often—and do you just make a whole ham? Or do you use ham to create something else?
1. Follow @KouponKaren on twitter
2. “Like” Koupon Karen on Facebook –> I have a new page so if you were previously my “friend on facebook” please like this page as well
3. Blog About this Giveaway.
Details: This giveaway is open to US Residents and will remain open until December 16th at 11:59 p.m. EST . Any comments left after this time will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: Cook’s Ham sponsored my trip to BlogHer 10 and are sponsoring this giveaway.