Product Name: Crest Complete
Product Information: “P&G Oral Care would like to call your attention to the recently launched Crest® & Oral-B® Complete product line, an innovative collection of toothpastes, mouthwashes, toothbrushes and flosses that you can actually feel working. While you’ve likely seen the Complete line on shelves, we wanted to provide you with some additional information on the products and present you with the opportunity to be featured on the Crest Facebook page.”
Be The First To Know! Crest Complete is giving you the opportunity to be featured on the brand’s Facebook page
Here’s what you have to do:
- Include a story in your Crest Complete post about how oral hygiene has affected your life
- Think funny – how you walked around with a green speck on your tooth all day and no one said anything
- Think awkward – how you interviewed for a potential job and the HR person had bad onion bagel breath
- Think empowering – tell us how feeling confident about your smile got you ahead
- Five of the most creative posts will be announced and linked on the Crest Facebook page
My Thoughts: I love having fresh breath, there is nothing more embarrassing then being caught in a situation where your breath is just out of control. I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that I’ve been there once or twice (OK maybe more but who’s counting!). But sometimes even worse than that is when you have something stuck in your teeth while having a conversation with someone, but you have no idea it’s there!! Always good to take a quick look in the mirror when facing someone very important!
We love Crest and Oral B products and I love how they’ve combined Crest and Scope into one great product.
Entry is simple! Follow the instructions in the box below on how to enter. There will always be ONE mandatory entry and lots of extra entries. Once you do the required entry, just click “I did this!” and your all set.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
If you are reading this in a reader or email, you must click through to the post to enter the giveaway.
Disclosure: I received the same prize as the winner for review. My opinions are 100% mine.