Springtime is here and at Fantastic Sams Hair Salons they are excited for all that comes with the season including the warmer weather! They want to help seize the beginning of the season by blossoming into Spring with a new look! Here are some style tips from their style expert, Pam Kelly, about how to transition into a fresh spring style!
- Have you always wanted to try full bangs, but think they may be too heavy for your face shape? Have your Fantastic Sams stylist point cut into the bangs to create a lighter, softer look. Also, try blow drying the fringe up and away from your forehead. As the bangs fall into place, they will appear softer and lighter!
- Want Beach Waves but have no time to style with a curling iron? No problem! After shampooing your hair, apply Fantastic Sams Styling Mousse and French braid your hair. Let your hair dry overnight and unbraid in the morning for instant beach waves! You’ll have a rocking style that will last at least two days.
- To get volume in the crown area without backcombing, spritz some Fantastic Sams Finishing Spray on to your fingers and then flip your head over and massage it into your roots. This will create volume with a softer, more natural look.
- Got frizz? Just a couple of drops of Fantastic Sams Nourishing Serum will instantly penetrate into your hair to add moisture and shine. Just place two to three drops into your hands, rub through your hair and then place in a slicked back ponytail. Scrunch the ponytail to add texture for a great spring look!
I love the idea of using the finishing spray to help create volume in the crown area. That has always been an issue for me, especially as my hair gets longer.
Get $10.00 OFF a Cut & Full Highlight Service with this Facebook coupon.
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a $25 Fantastic Sams Gift Card along with Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner!
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. This is a new widget I’m trying and I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any questions about it or problems with it! Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter.
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.