This post is Sponsored by Fisher Nuts but my opinions are 100% my own!
Nothing says summer like fresh ingredients like nuts, berries and produce. Fisher Nuts shared some products and recipes with me to freshen up my summer recipes and take my cuisine to a new level. Fisher’s summer recipes included
I chose to recreate the Chocolate Raspberry S’mores but I used Strawberry jam instead because I knew my girls would love it! They were super easy to make and seriously good! I would of never thought to add some jam and nuts to it but it added amazing flavor to the S’mores, which are already so good!
Chocolate Strawberry S’mores
S’Mores are the unofficial sponsor of summer and campfires across the country. Put a fresh twist on this beloved classic by topping off the graham crackers with raspberry jam and Fisher® Sliced Almonds for even more robust flavor!
- 4 tsp. seedless strawberry jam
- 8 graham crackers, broken crosswise in half (16 squares)
- 4 tsp. Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Sliced Almonds
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz. each)
- 8 Marshmallows
- Spread ½ tsp. strawberry jam onto of 4 of the graham squares. Top each with about 1 tsp. almond slices, set aside. Top remaining squares with ¼ chocolate bar and marshmallow. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
- Cover each marshmallow with a reserved graham square, almond side up. Serve warm.
Make sure you follow Fisher Nuts on Facebook.
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a Fisher Nuts Prize Pack worth $90 that contains the following items:
- $75 Visa gift card
- Fisher Chef’s Naturals Sliced Almonds
- Fisher Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces
- Fisher Pecan Halves
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. This is a new widget I’m trying and I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any questions about it or problems with it! Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter.
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.