DID YOU KNOW?
- 50% of adults will suffer from tooth sensitivity at some point in their lifetime.
- Those most commonly affected are women between the ages of 20 and 60.
- Sensitive teeth can mean significant pain and discomfort, and can often impact daily activities such as eating, drinking, and even brushing your teeth!
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield offers sensitivity protection with no trade-offs by also protecting the seven areas dentists check most: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, sensitivity, whitening and fresh breath – all in one package! Now, individuals struggling with sensitivity no longer have to spend their time and money using more than one toothpaste to get comprehensive oral health protection for their teeth and gums.
Crest Pro-Health is forty percent less expensive than the leading sensitivity toothpaste!!!
- Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield Paste: smoother than the original Pro-Health paste, Sensitive Shield contains stannous fluoride to protect teeth from sensitivity and to care for your healthy teeth and gums. Suggested retail price: $3.25 (6 oz.)
- Crest Glide Pro-Health Floss for Sensitive Gums: The softest Crest Glide floss is 2x softer vs. Glide Original and is designed to make flossing more comfortable for even the most sensitive gums. Suggested retail price: $2.99
- Oral-B CrossAction® Gentle Clean Brush: combines extra soft CrissCross® and Power Tip® bristles to remove up to 90% of plaque while still being gentle on gums. Suggested retail price: $2.99
My thoughts: I received Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield toothpaste along with a Cross-Action Pro-Health toothbrush and Glide Pro-Health Floss for my review. I’ve never used Sensitive toothpaste, haven’t had a need for it yet so I wasn’t sure what to expect. It did feel a little smoother but other than that, it worked pretty much just like my regular toothpaste, but I know it’s much better for my teeth. You don’t really feel the difference. I’m probably going to stick to it (as long as I get a good deal on it). I’m sure I’ll eventually have sensitive teeth too!
How to Enter: Just leave me a comment and tell me that you’d like to win! That’s all!
Extra Entries: Once you do the above mandatory entry you can do any of the following an earn up to 4 more entries:
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @kouponkaren
- Blog about this giveaway
- Sign up to receive my emails or add me to your favorite reader
- Add my new button to your blog or swap it out for the old button
Details: This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end April 19th at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly picked and announced shortly after and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will randomly pick another winner.
Please Note: If you are reading this from an email or a reader please CLICK HERE to visit the post and enter the giveaway.
Disclosure: Crest provided me these items FREE of charge so I could give an honest review. They will also provide the winner with a “Don’t Be Sensitive” prize pack. I was not compensated in any other way to write this post. My words are my own.