Macy’s is running a fundraiser called COME TOGETHER aiming to feed 10 million people suffering from hunger. You can help raise money for this cause too and in return, Macy’s will match these donations dollar-for-dollar until the total goal of 10 million meals is reached.
Here is how you can help: Host, Give and Shop.
- HOST – Friends and families across the country can host dinner parties from casual to formal, send invitations and manage party details including themes and recipes on Macys.com. You can ask guests to make a donation to Feeding America.
- GIVE – Donate $1 directly at any Macy’s register, one dollar provides dinner for seven.
- SHOP- You can shop for the cause and get special savings in-store on October 17, when Macy’s hosts a national Shop For A Cause day. A portion of the $5 in-store ticket sales will benefit Feeding America.
Macy’s has offered to give (1) One Frugal RI Mama reader a $40 Macy’s Gift Card and you can even use it on October 17th during their Shop For A Cause and get special savings too!
How to Enter:
Mandatory Entry – How would you spend your $40 Gift Card? That’s all, pretty easy.
You must do the above first for any of the extra entries to count. You can then enter up to 8+ more times by doing any or all of the following:
- Follow Frugal RI Mama on twitter
- Follow Macy’s on twitter
- Sign up for my RSS feed (or add me to your favorite reader)
- Tweet about the giveaway (please include @frugalrimama – can do once a day)
- Blog about this giveaway
- Comment on any other post on my blog (can do once a day) then leave a link here to your post
- Become a Fan of Frugal RI Mama on Facebook
- Become a Macy’s on Facebook
Just leave a separate comment for each additional entry for them to count.
Open to US Residents. This giveaway will end Sunday, September 27th at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be picked by Random.org and announced the next day and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.