Product Name: Hallmark’s Back- to-School Care Package
Product Information: As you are putting together Back-to-School shopping lists, I hope you’ll consider adding “confidence” and “encouragement” next to those necessary classroom supplies from Hallmark…..
- A pack of Kids Encouragement greeting cards, which feature kid-appropriate topics from managing difficult academic or social situations to achieving a personal goal in the classroom or on the field.
- A few of Hallmark’s “any day” greeting cards for kids, featuring music sensation Justin Bieber.
- Lunchbox Notes, which offer 50 ways for you to add a little love to lunchtime.
- Bug ’Em, a pint-sized plush that can hold cards and other tokens of encouragement and give an unexpected lift to any youngster’s day.
My Thoughts: My girls start school this week. But it’s more than just the first day of school for both of them. For my little one it’s the first day of Kindergarten and her first day in the public school system. My oldest is going into the 2nd grade but we moved this summer so it’s not just the first day of 2nd grade, it’s the first day at a new school. She is nervous since she doesn’t know anyone, my little one isn’t since she wasn’t going to know anyone at the last school either – she’s just excited to go to the same school as her sister.
My 2nd grader is very nervous when she thinks about the first day of school and it may be a rough morning for her. Hopefully by lunch time she’ll be doing better but if she isn’t I know she’ll smile when she has her lunch because inside her backpack, I will put a Hallmark card telling her how proud I am of her on her first day of 2nd grade. And inside her lunch bag will be a special note from the Hallmark lunch notes. I know both of these things will make her smile, but like I said hopefully by then she’ll have made friends and be excited to be in a new school.
Besides the first day of school, Hallmark makes cards for every occasion and I’ve never been disappointed in Hallmark for making quality products and cards.
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a Back To School prize pack from Hallmark!
To enter the giveaway, use the rafflecopter widget below. You can now sign in with Facebook and it will remember you each time you enter another rafflecopter giveaway. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway, the people of rafflecopter just want to make it easier for you to enter giveaways now.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included.
Disclosure: I received the same prize as the winner for review. My opinions are 100% mine.