This post is Sponsored by Hallmark but my opinions are 100% my own!
Today is the 27th Day of Karen’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide and today’s pick is the goodies from Hallmark! We all send cards and most of us probably even get them at the Hallmark store. When it comes to the special people in our lives, a plain ole’ card won’t do but a Hallmark card will! Hallmark has a huge selection of holiday cards and more this season. I love walking through the store just looking at everything!
Holiday Gift Idea – Anyone
Hallmark not only has cards, they have holiday decorations and even gifts! They sent me a selection of products to share with you and they are all pictured above. They are all part of their “Festive Four”.
The Festive Four, which are items that were recommended by Cheryl and Meg, two long-time “elves” behind the scenes at Hallmark, include the following items:
- North Pole Communicator: This magical machine lets kids dial in to the North Pole once each day throughout the Christmas season! The North Pole residents will engage your children in two-way conversations that are entertaining and magical — and keep them believing in the spirit of Christmas.
- Keepsake Ornaments: Hallmark offers more than 350 new Keepsake Ornament designs! See just a few on “Festive Four” list. Whether you’re decorating your tree, finding ornaments to capture special memories for your children, or snagging gifts for teachers, friends and family, Keepsake Ornaments can be a perfect fit.
- Santa and the Christmas Eve Flight Be a Part of the Story® Book: When you read this story aloud, Santa chimes in with a special question or choice for your child to make. Your child’s answer will trigger an appropriate response from Santa and help the big guy on his Christmas Eve trip around the world.
- Holiday Greeting Cards: Whether your holiday wishes are heartfelt or hilarious, Hallmark has a variety of greeting cards to suit your needs.
The girls are going to LOVE the North Pole Communicator which we are going to start using right after Thanksgiving. My oldest is going to be very excited when she sees the Star Wars Keepsake ornament and my little one is going to love the Story Book. As soon as we get our tree up this weekend, we will get working on these things. The book should be lots of fun!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win the North Pole Communicator and a Pack of NEW Hallmark Greeting Cards.
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click-through to the site to enter the giveaway.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
Looking for more gift ideas? Be sure to follow the Karen’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide Pinterest board for more great gift giving ideas!
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.