Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas at CVS/Pharmacy for under $25!
If you are still looking for something for Dad for Father’s Day and you have a budget, stop by CVS/Pharmacy this weekend to grab a last minute gift along with a card. They have a variety of things Dad will like.
Here are a few things Dad may like that you can find at CVS for under $25!!
- Greetings Cards with the Right Sentiment – CVS/pharmacy carries an extensive variety of handsomely designed Father’s Day cards from favorites like Hallmark and American Greetings. From truly heartfelt or humorous to cards that sing, the selection of messages provides the right words to honor the special fathers and men in shoppers’ lives.
- Personal Care for the Stylish Dad – Grooming essentials like the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide or Mach 3 Razor (starting at $9.49) make great additions to Father’s Day gift baskets.
- Gifts for Every Taste and Hobby – Treat dad to a dining experience or shopping excursion of his choice. CVS/pharmacy carries gift cards to more than 200 diverse retailers, brands and restaurants including Visa, iTunes, Amazon.com, Bass Pro Shops, Macy’s, Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse. There’s something to match any father’s taste, whether he loves books, coffee or fishing.
- Personalized Photo Gifts for a Personalized Touch – You can create items the same day with the in-store CVS Photo Kodak Picture Kiosk. There is even an app you can download to make transferring very easy! You can make photo books, calendars, collages, prints, cards, and 5×7 and 8×10 photo enlargements for $0.19-$19.99.
- Summer Fun Essentials for the On-the-Go Dad – For fathers who can’t wait to start grilling in the backyard, grill accessories start at just $4.99. To help him relax on the beach or in the park, an Igloo Island Breeze Cooler stocked with his favorite refreshments ($18.99) along with beach chairs (starting at $8.99) help make outings complete and comfortable. For dads who love to catch a baseball game, shoppers can create a basket of game-day goodies featuring the exclusive CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem snack line which includes trail mix favorites in blends like Classic, Energy, Cajun, Fruit & Nut, and Peanut Butter ($1.27-$6.99).
Seriously CVS has so much more than the pharmacy. I always check there first for something before I head to the mall. I asked my husband what he wanted for Father’s Day and he said he’d love it if the girls and I made him breakfast. It’s one of his favorite meals and I never make breakfast for him, he always cooks it himself. So this Sunday we are making him breakfast. Since I have a CVS at the end of my street, I’ll head there because I know I can get eggs, bread, milk, orange juice and even pancake mix there. Some stores even have bacon!