Product Name: McCormick’s Spring Brunch Recipes
Product Information: “With the change of seasons, it’s fun to wake up the taste buds and celebrate the bright flavors and colors of spring. A simple, casual, colorful and flavorful brunch is the ultimate gathering and a fresh new way to bring together friends and family. McCormick offers the following at-home brunch tips: Bring on the buffet, Make prep a spring breeze, be your own flavor-ista, B.Y.O brunch, at the kid’s table.”
My Thoughts: I’m not a big cook, but I try my best to and I love trying new things when I’m in the mood too cook. McCormick is a name I’ve always known and my cabinets have several McCormick spices in them but I don’t always know exactly how to use them so I’m thankful for their website with such great recipes. I received a fun box of some McCormick spices to help make some spring time brunch items.
We made some really yummy cinnamon pancakes that my kids absolutely LOVED!!! I never would of thought to put cinnamon in my pancakes. I always add a little vanilla extract but never cinnamon. It gave it such a nice flavor and the kids really enjoyed it. Here is the recipe:
1. Stir pancake mix and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended. Stir in eggs, milk, oil and vanilla just until blended.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble. Serve pancakes with Spiced Syrup (recipe follows), if desired.
Spiced Syrup: Mix 1 cup pancake syrup, 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until warm, stirring once.
Check out the McCormick website for more yummy recipes!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win a McCormick’s Spring Brunch Prize Pack.
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 4 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 5 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Spring Brunch meal to either eat or make!
1. Follow @KouponKaren on twitter and tweet the following “I entered to #win a McCormick Spring Brunch Prize @KouponKaren and you can too! https://wp.me/pMKCI-6KB#giveaway”
2. “Like” Koupon Karen on Facebook –> I have a new page so if you were previously my “friend on facebook” please like this page as well.
3. Comment on any other post on my blog (giveaway posts don’t count) then come back here and let me know what post you commented on.
Details: This giveaway is open to US Residents and will remain open until June 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST . Any comments left after this time will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: I received the same prize pack as the winner. My opinions are 100% mine.