February 8 is National Girl Scout Cookie Day!
It’s that time of the year again. No, it’s not the holidays – we are done with those! It’s time to buy some Girl Scout cookies! Have you bought any yet? I did. In the past I’ve had to search for cookies but this year we had friends that have girl scouts so they came to us! The cookies arrived two weeks ago and I’m happy to say there are still some left! I’m also excited to share with you that the Girl Scouts of the USA is celebrating National Girl Scout Cookie Day today, Friday, February 8!
Isn’t that exciting?!
Every year, millions of Americans support the nation’s largest girl-led business with a box of their favorite Girl Scout Cookies. And not only are we supporting fundraising goals for local camps and troop outings, we’re contributing to the $790-million cookie program that teaches girls goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics—skills essential to leadership, to success, and to life.
Join in on the fun and festivities on National Girl Scout Cookie Day, when we’ll celebrate the world’s largest girl-led business and make it easy for you to buy or order cookies from your local Girl Scout Cookie Professional. Here’s how you can stay in touch throughout the day:
- Download our new Girl Scout cookie iPhone or Android app to find cookie sales.
- Upgrade your cookie-buying skills by watching Girl Scouts give you advice or downloading our simple guide.
- Learn about the 5 Skills girls develop through the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Visit the Girl Scout Blog for up-to-the-minute updates.
- Check the route of the Girl Scout Cookie Truck as it makes its way through New York City.
- Look for our one-day-only Facebook contest on February 8. And tell us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram why you’d recommend buying #onemorebox.
- Get your cookie memorabilia—especially our iconic cookie glasses!
If you haven’t had a chance to get any cookies yet, or they just don’t fit into your budget here is a chance for you to win some!!!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies!
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. This is a new widget I’m trying and I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any questions about it or problems with it! Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter.
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.