I was going through my supply cabinet this weekend and noticed that I have a lot of body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes and dish detergent, just to name a few. If most of you shop like I do, then you probably have a lot of these and other things too.
So it got me thinking. What else can I use these products for? I’m sure they have multiple uses so I began to think and here is what I came up with.
- Use Shampoo for hand soap and body wash and Body Wash for hand soap. Unless you always use antibacterial soap for your hands, either one of these would work just as well.
- Use a toothbrush to clean around your sink facets and even your grout.
- I’ve heard you can use Dawn to wash your floor, but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Use dish detergent to make bubbles for the kiddos. Since they spill them all the time, you won’t be wasting your money on more bottles of bubbles.
- Conditioner can be used on your skin! Before you get out of the shower, put some conditioner all over your skin and then rinse. It will help with dry skin.
That’s all I came up with but I know there’s so much more you can do with these things and others.
So what other uses have you come up with? Leave a comment and share with us and I’ll add to the list. Why spend money on something that when you probably have a substitute right in your home??