As a busy mom of 2 small children, anything that can help make my day easier is good in my book! That’s what I love about P&G’s new campaign Have You Tried This Yet?, it’s designed to showcase high-performing products with benefits that help moms conveniently meet their daily needs of their families. Now more than ever, family decision makers are looking for high performing products that make life easier and that are cost effective. This initiative does just that – it makes shopping for innovative products effortless and cost effective!
Not only did they recently feature $131 in savings in their February 27th P&G coupon insert, but they also have a new website where you can get coupons and free samples of the products they think help mom’s most. Make sure you request some coupons before they are gone!
P&G sent me a box full of some of their awesomest products (is that such a word?!) and I was so excited when it arrived. Some of my favorite products were there and then some I haven’t tried in a while or at all.
Here are a few of my favorites and why…
- Pampers – I’m sorry but I am a diaper snob and though I will use whatever I can get a good deal on, I truly do love pampers the most. They not only fit well, but they smell good and almost never fail!
- Downy – There’s nothing better than fresh smelling towels and every time I use Downy they always smell fresh for a while!
- Crest Pro-Health – This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. Like the diapers, I will use whatever I can score a deal on but this is my #1 choice when possible. I just like the way it makes my teeth feel and how fresh my mouth is after wards.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara – This is one of the products I had not tried before and I LOVE IT! I wear mascara almost every day as my eye lashes are not only light brown but really short. Without mascara they are almost impossible to see. I love how nicely this went on and how great my lashes looked!
- Secret Clinical – Another one of my favorite products but I only buy it when I get it on sale. This truly works amazing for me and it’s a cream deodorant, which is my preferred kind!
- Always Infinity – I remember when these first came out CVS had a great deal where you could get them for free after Extra Care Bucks and I got a bunch of them. I loved them so much, because they are so thin you barely feel them there (which in the summer time is a plus when it’s so hot!) so I convinced my best friend to go get them. Well she hated them and I scored all of the boxes she had left! Yeah for me!
- Febreze Set & Refresh – I tried this for the first time over the summer when I received a sample at Blogher and I loved it! Not only did it work well, but I love the shape of it and I personally think it’s a cute design and I don’t mind displaying it in my bathroom! I was so excited to see one in the box!
- Puffs Plus – As you will read in another post coming up soon, we really like Puffs Plus because there really is lotion in the tissue and it’s great for soothing ‘little hurt noses’. And they aren’t thin so they don’t fall apart.
Like I said the box was filled with more products but these are a few that I feel make my life easier…… diapers that don’t leak, fresh smelling clothes and towels, toothpaste that works the first time, mascara that makes me feel like a pretty mom, deodorant that I know won’t fail, Maxi pads that make me more comfortable especially in warmer weather, Air freshener that works, is cheap and looks cute and tissues that make my little girls noses feel better when they aren’t feeling good.
I do think that when P&G creates products they truly do have the consumers everyday routines in mind. I feel they make products that will work the first time and consistently!
What is your favorite P&G product that helps make your days easier, whether you are a mom or not? And keep an eye out for a giveaway next week of some great P&G products!!!
Disclosure: I received a variety of products from P&G for my review. I am also the P&G Everyday Solutions Guest Blogger for the next two weeks. This did not influence my post and as always, my words are my own.